3/26/2012

Ordered Some Parts

Well, was browsing some of the items for sale on eBay this morning out of boredom. Ran across a great deal I could not pass up. I was wanting to go to the older style gas tank on my bike and knew I would have to get new side panels, new lid, and a new under cage to mount it to. Managed to find the whole getup this morning. Should be here sometime this week hopefully.

The plan is to relocate the Temp and Gas gauge up into the speedometer cluster area. have some general ideas in my head but will flush out more details as I make progress. Have so much to do the engine before I start worrying about the appearance of my bike. But the price on the deal was too good to pass up.

Here are some pictures of my order.

Also went and picked up my motorcycle lift.

No comments:

Post a Comment